Weeks of August 18th and 25th
- Day 1 - Seymour Says, Quiz on Regional/Directional Terms, Lecture - Cavities, Membranes, & Planes, Worksheet - Language of Anatomy
- Day 2 - Video - The Incredible Human Machine, Worksheet - Language of Anatomy
- Day 3 - Test on Unit 1, Chapter 4 Excerpt
- Day 4 - Lecture - Epithelial Tissue, Worksheet - Epithelial Tissue, HW: Color the Epithelial Tissue Diagram
- Day 5 - Play Dough Tissue, Lecture - Connective Tissue, Quiz on Epithelial/Connective Tissue
Click HERE for your notes!!!
Weeks of August 4th and 11th
- Day 1 - Staff Development! No Students!!
- Day 2 - Introduction of the Teacher and Course, Class Syllabus, Supplies, Student Information Sheet, Questionnaires, Current Events, Vocabulary Quizzes, Activity - Agree/Disagree, HW: Finish Student Information Sheet, Student Questionnaire, and Parent Questionnaire, Supplies due on Monday/Tuesday
- Day 3 - Close Read of the Overview of A&P, using text annotations; Carousel Discussion of the information, Exit Slip 3-2-1
- Day 4 - Debriefing of the Carousel, Worksheets - "Maintaining Life" and "Homeostasis"
- Day 5 - Lecture - "The Language of Anatomy," Make flashcards of the Regional/Directional Terms, Worksheet - "The Language of Anatomy," Study terms
THERE are NO PRINTABLE NOTES for Unit 1!!!!
- 1 - Binder
- Loose-leaf Paper
- 5 - Divider Tabs
- Colored Pencils
- Corresponding Item: 1A - Kleenex, 2A - 1 BOX of Latex Gloves, 3A - 1 LARGE bottle of Germ-X, 4A - 1 roll of paper towels, 1B - Kleenex, 2B - Chlorox Wipes, 3B - 1 BOX of Latex Gloves, 4B - Chlorox Wipes
- $10.00 Lab Fee